BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 19, 2009

Non-Political post

Now that I've got that out of my system I can write about something non-political. After sitting here for the last 45 minutes I began thinking maybe I didn't have anything else to write. I do have a life outside the political musings of a conservative father of two.
We recently had a big screen TV installed. It was our Christmas gift to ourselves. The picture wasn't that great but we also don't subscribe to HD from our cable provider so we didn't think much of it. DVD's rock though! The picture from a DVD is great and the other day a friend of mine brought over his HD antenna that he wasn't using. We hooked it up and WOW! What an difference it made!! We were watching the NFL playoff game between the Steelers and Ravens and I swear I could see the hair on some of the players arms from the sideline camera shots!! We also had surround sound installed and I am really enjoying playing music through the house and listening to talk radio as I do stuff around the house. I'm glad we had it done. The sound quality is really good.

0 comments: