BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 26, 2007

What to say?

A friend of mine recently emailed me inquiring about my next post. I was somewhat honored (translation=surprised) that he regularly checks my blog for new additions. I know he often doesn't agree with my point of view (99% of the time), but his readership is a nice thing to have. The problem is, what do I do when I can't think of anything to say? Life's been pretty hectic lately so I could always blame the lapse of blogging on lack of time, but how can I say I couldn't find 30 minutes to type something? I always have things to say, but after filtering them through my "blog worthy" processes sometimes I'm at a loss. There is always a lot going on in the world. My world is busy also, but not much different than most others and yet how can I not find something to articulate to the world? It all comes down to feeling. Sometimes I just don't feel like putting anything down into print. Sometimes I don't feel like I have anything worthy to say. Sometimes I can't choose between several items so I write nothing at all. Where's Barry Manilow when you need a song sung... feeelings..ohhhhh feelings. Anyway, readership is a valuable commodity so I'll do my best to find a new topic worthy of blogging soon. In the meantime, here's an appetizer to munch on and Thanks for reading.

0 comments: