BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 01, 2010

Righters Block

The day before election Tuesday and with all the political pundits sharing their version of what will or should happen and I'm at a loss.  Something seems amiss.  Sure the Republicans will take the House back.  The Senate is in play.  The political war is at it peak mud slinging, yet something just feels strange.  I am hoping for a major change in control of the Legislature.  If only to stop some horrible bills from being brought to a vote.  Cap n Trade, Card Check, and hopefully even some repeal of the Health care that already passed.  I know my insurance has only gone up.  I have a plan that is, oops, was a very nice plan for my family.  Now it's less benefits and more costs out of my pocket.  For less coverage I am paying more a month.  That doesn't seem like positive "Change" to me.  The only change I see is the little that will be left in my pocket.  Perhaps the new party in power will be able to do something about this, but in all reality I doubt it.  They don't have enough of a majority to force it over a veto.  If anything we'll have to wait and hope that in 2012 there will be another "change", only this time in the Executive Branch.  I wonder what it will take to find, nominate, and elect a true conservative into the White House who will keep common sense and have the courage to do what is needed to reduce the deficit, national debt and restore this Country to where it needs to be.  Hopefully, 2012 will come quickly. 

1 comments:

Robin said...

Pelosi was fired! Yeah...